#13 Tel Hai-Israel, Training-SinnoLABs Managers, 25-27 June 2018
MODULE 4 for SinnoLABs Managers – Developing sustainable hubs and evaluating social impact/output
Method: Study through practical experience
- Resource identification and management for sustainability
- Introduction to the evaluation of social programmes, social values and ways of measurement (including public policy and the fous on impact)
- Financing social enterprises and social start-ups (loans, equity funding, micro crediting, business angels, venture capital, etc.)
- Innovative and alternative sources of financing social enterprises and social start-ups (crowdfunding, crowd investing, local currencies, social grants, cryptocurrencies, community bonds, social bonds, socially responsible investing, etc.)
- Social impact framework and measuring outcomes - balancing economic and community value
- Understanding and measuring social impact and social value of social projects (e.g. drafting call for proposals, selection of experts to evaluate proposals, evaluation grid, evaluation principles and criteria, definition of type of support aimed to increase social impact)
- Leveraging value from and for the triple helix, interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder benefits
- Bringing this all together: What does mean for me and my institution?
Learning output: Participant (manager) will acquire skills necessary to manage resources and be flexible thought processes, the ability to make changes during the process in order to achieve and increase impact of social innovation and/or social entrepreneurship
Day 1 - 25/06/2018 – Monday
09:00-09:30 Welcome – Registration Managers
09:30-11:00 Opening: Welcome to Tel-Hai College
Introduction to the training schedule and administrative Issues.
10:00-11:00 Goals & Objectives, Work plan and Gannett-Board – third year of the project
11:15-12:45 Hackatons: What is Hackaton and how to organize it? Rules and conclusion from the pilot projects
12:45-13:30 Lunch Break
13:30-15:00 Understanding and measuring social impact and social value of social projects.
Introduction to the evaluation of social programmes, social values and ways of measurement.
15:15-16:30 Projects in Tel-hai: Foodtech Academy laboratory + 'Hamama' Project for advancement students with learning disabilities
Day 2 - 26/06/2018 – Tuesday
09:00-09:30 Registration Managers + Teachers
10:00-11:30 SinnoLAB'S Report on the progress- In establishing each SinnoLAB (business model and action plans) each Manager will deliver short presentation 4-7 slides of SinnoLABs’ Progress
11:45-13:00 SinnoLAB's Report on the progress in establishing each SinnoLAB - business model and action plans (continued)
14:00-15:30 Financing SinnoLAB activities financing or assisting in providing social financing for the clients-entrepreneurs
15:45-17:00 Elevator pitch and the pending parts on influencing, negotiating and decision-making training session
Dinner at "Adama" in Kibbutz Snir (https://www.facebook.com/adamaltd.co.il)
Registration to Transportation in the registration table
Day 3 - 27/06/2018 – Wednesday
08:30-10:00 By transportation from Tel-Hai to Sakhnin
10:00-11:00 Cooperation between Business and Academic Projects in Sakhnin area
11:15-12:15 Introduction for SinnoLAB teachers & managers: Creating working relationships and partnerships - How to work together?
12:30-14:00 Introduction to project evaluation
14:45-16:30 Beit-Netoffa Vally Regional Association for the Environment and Ecological
16:30-17:00 Welcome and a festive reception
17:00 Bus Tour- (1 Hour) back to Tel-Hai Area